The 2019 5th International Conference on Energy Equipment Science and Engineering (ICEESE 2019) is the main annual research conference aims to bring together researchers around the world to exchange research results and address open issues in all aspects of energy equipment science and engineering.
After the very successful previous issues ICEESE 2015 (Guangzhou, China),ICEESE 2016 (Guangzhou, China),ICEESE 2017 (Beijing, China), ICEESE2018(Xi'an,China). The current ICEESE2019 (2019 5th International Conference on Energy Equipment Science and Engineering) will be held in Harbin, China during December 27-29,2019. The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
1. All accepted full papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (Online ISSN: 1755-1315 Print ISSN: 1755-1307) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
ICEESE2017: EI Compendex：(click)
ICEESE2018: EI Compendex：(click)
* Template Download：click, No less than 4 pages
2. Selected 10 papers will be recommended for publication in SCI journal.
（1）Applied Ecology and Environmental Research(ISSN 1785 0037 (Online), ISSN 1589 1623 (Print)), IF=0.681
（2）Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy (ISSN: 1941-7012), IF= 1.135
*All SCI papers submissions must not be less than 10 pages in length，and papers should be submitted to ICEESE2018@163.com, and noted SCI.
* Download the template：（English）
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. All papers to be considered by ICEESE can be submitted AEIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM or you can submit your paper and Paper Submission Form to ICEESE2018@163.com.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. hould you have any questions, please contact us at ICEESE2018@163.com.