日期：2018-08-10 点击量： 521次
Prof. Youssef Naimi
University of Hassan II Casablanca, Morocco
Naimi Youssef has his expertise in the fields of electrochemistry and particularly in fuel cells, renewable energies, and environment. He is Full Professor at Sciences Faculty of Ben M’sik - University of Hassan II of Casablanca. He is a Vice-President of association, The Moroccan Society for Advancement of Renewable Energy (SMADER), Coordinator of the course for the Specialized Master "Renewable Energy and Material".
January 2006: Highest Title (Doctorat d’Etat) at the University of Hassan II Casablanca, Faculty of Science Ben-M'sik; Option: Chemistry; Specialty: Electrochemistry.
October 1994: PhD (Doctorat de l’Université Pierre & Marie Curie, Paris VI).
Option: Chemistry; Specialty: Electrochemistry.
Optimization study of the hydrogen electrode of proton exchange membrane fuel cells
– Vice-president of association SMADER (Société Marocaine de développement des énergies Renouvelables), since 2013.
– Treasurer of association MSDD (Maroc Sciences Développement Durable), since 2014.
– Coordinator of the option "Chemistry of the Environment" License Materials Science Chemistry (SMC), 2009-2015.
– Responsible for the Specialized Master "Renewable Energy and material".
– Member of the establishment board of the Faculty of Science Ben M'sik, 2009-2012.
– Member of the College of Chemistry Department, 2009-2012.
– Co-responsible of the program 'fuel cell' of the scientific cooperation project of the “Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)” (2005-2007).
– Member of the “Network of Users of the cavity microelectrode” since 2003.