Prof. Ke Gu,
Beijing University of Technology, China
Nano technology for environmental treatment and remediation, Membrane separation, Environmental monitoring and modelling
Research experience: Environmental Pollution Monitoring and Prediction
1. Best paper award in IEEE T-MM 2018 (first author)
2. First Place of Natural Science Award of CIE in 2017
3. Ten first-author ESI highly cited SCI papers (first author)
4. Extraordinary Ph.D. thesis award from the Chinese Institute of Electronics (CIE) in 2016
5. Best student paper award in IEEE ICME 2016
6. Google scholar citation > 4000 & h-index = 33 & SCI citation > 2500
Ke Gu received the B.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electronic engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China in 2009 and 2015, respectively. He is currently a Professor with the Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China. His research interests include environmental perception, image processing, quality assessment, and machine learning. He received the Best Paper Award from the IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, the Best Student Paper Award at the IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo in 2016, and the Excellent Ph.D. Thesis Award from the Chinese Institute of Electronics in 2016. He was the Leading Special Session Organizer in the VCIP 2016 and the ICIP 2017, and serves as a Guest Editor for the Digital Signal Processing Journal. He is currently an Area Editor for Signal Processing Image Communication (SPIC), and an Associate Editor for the IEEE ACCESS and the IET Image Processing. He is a Reviewer for 20 top SCI journals.
Environmental Pollution Monitoring and Prediction : Accepted Journal Papers
1. [J] Ke Gu, Yonghui Zhang, Junfei Qiao, Weisi Lin, Alan Bovik, “Compression-robust smoke detection system based on ensemble deep CNNs,” IEEE Transactions on Systems (T-SYS), 2020.
2. [J] Ke Gu, Yonghui Zhang, Junfei Qiao, “Ensemble meta learning for few-shot flare soot density recognition,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (T-II), 2020.
3. [J] Ke Gu, Yonghui Zhang, Junfei Qiao, “Vision-based monitoring of flare soot,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (T-IM), 2020.
4. [J] Ke Gu, Zhifang Xia, Junfei Qiao, Weisi Lin, “Deep dual-channel neural network for image-based smoke detection,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (T-MM), 2020, 22(2):311-323.
5. [J] Ke Gu, Zhifang Xia, Junfei Qiao, “Stacked selective ensemble for PM2.5 forecast,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (T-IM), 2020, 69(3): 660-671.
6. [J] Ke Gu, Junfei Qiao, Xiaoli Li, “Highly efficient picture-based prediction of PM2.5 concentration,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics (T-IE), 2019, 66(4): 3176-3184.
7. [J] Ke Gu, Junfei Qiao, Weisi Lin, “Recurrent air quality predictor based on meteorology- and pollution-related factors,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (T-II), 2018, 14(9), 3946-3955.
8. [J] Ke Gu, Yonghui Zhang, Junfei Qiao, “Random forest ensemble for river turbidity measurement from space remote sensing data,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (T-IM), 2020.